Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on LinkedIn

Provisional Unlawful Presence Waivers – APPLY NOW

posted Mar 4, 2013, 7:37 AM by Michael Vosilla

As of March 4, 2013, USCIS has begun accepting applications for provisional unlawful presences waivers from certain visa immigrant applicants before they depart from the United States.  These provisional waivers are available to immediate relatives of United States citizens who are currently present in the United States and who require a waiver of inadmissibility due to unlawful presence.

If you are the spouse, child, or parent of a U.S. citizen and are unable to adjust status to that of lawful permanent resident of the United States due to having accrued unlawful presence, please contact one of of our immigration lawyers to set up a consultation.  Our immigration attorneys are available to meet at our Watertown office Monday through Friday, and by appointment on the weekends.
For more information, please visit:, or call 617-926-8944 to discuss the matter with an immgration lawyer.
About the Author
Attorney Nicholas J. LaFountain has extensive experience litigating and negotiating civil disputes of many types. He has been successfully representing clients in the courtroom since 2004.