Each of the Burlington divorce lawyers here at LaFountain & Wollman P.C. is standing by to take your case. We have years of experience handling divorce and family law cases, and we always come highly recommended by our droves of satisfied customers. Moreover, we’ve won countless cases for our clients and have even received and an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau for our esteemed legal services. So, if you’ve been on the lookout for a team of expert Burlington divorce lawyers, then you’ve come to the right place. Contact us to schedule a consultation today!
What Types Of Claims Can Our Divorce Attorneys In Burlington Handle?
Each divorce attorney in Burlington on our team can handle everything from divorce to alimony, spousal support, and child custody. We can make modifications to your case and fight aggressively for your rights in a court of law. Our attorneys also handle domestic arrangements and take pride in making sure to protect the wellbeing of any children involved in the case.
Here’s a list of some of the most popular services our divorce lawyers in Burlington offers:
- Explaining grounds for divorce
- Accounting for assets and explaining property division
- Helping devise a debt repayment or reduction plan
- Determining child custody and spousal support
- Properly preparing divorce papers.
- Negotiating settlements
- Representing you in a court of law
- Providing professional and objective advice
Reasons To Hire A Burlington Divorce Attorney
While you can file for divorce without the help of a lawyer, it’s not always the best decision you can make. Some reasons to consider hiring our Burlington divorce attorneys rather than handle your case alone include:
- Your divorce is messy or one-sided
- There is a possibility for child custody disputes between parties
- You’re worried about alimony
- Your divorce involves division of property or disputes over division of property
- Your spouse hired an attorney and decided to dispute the terms of the divorce